Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Meet the OH SO HOT!!! MOTW Austin Grzebieniak


—BRAVO'S MODEL OF THE WEEK—
Austin Grzebieniak
Name: Austin Grzebieniak
Age: 16
Hometown: Barrington, IL
How were you discovered?
Funny story actually, my mom did at 2:45pm on December 13th, 1996.
What were you doing prior to modeling?
I was playing soccer competitively, and I still am!
People would be surprised to know that I...?
don’t shower...Just Kidding! I think people would be surprised to know
that I am really into theater and musicals.  I love Glee!
What is your latest obsession?
I have been constantly playing my harmonica! Teaching myself of course.
What is your most prize possession? 
My hair.  I hate people touching it, or messing with it...I am not sure why exactly.
I think about it a lot and wonder why it bugs me, but it’s unexplainable.
Growing up, who did you look up to as your hero?
Oprah, Drake from Drake and Josh, and Donny Osmond.  But Mostly I look up to my
cousin Brett.  We are so similar, and when I was younger I wanted to be just like him.
When was the last time you said “I Love You” to someone?
Just now to my dog, Huckleberry
List 3 adjectives that best describe you?
Athletic, Humorous, and Determined
Describe your personal style…
I dress more preppy during winter, when its cold.  And I only wear
shorts and baggy clothes when its warm out.
Your favorite place you have traveled to?
Disney World by far!  It is the happiest place on Earth!
Your favorite film?
Austin Powers, no doubt.
Your favorite sport or sports figure?
Soccer is my favorite sport!!
If there’s a destination or item you would recommend us to check out or visit about your town what would you recommend?
I would say to go to the South Barrington neighborhoods
and check out the awesome houses!
 Your favorite song/artist?
Atmosphere and Macklemore
 What is your wish for 2013?
I would like to be known by a lot of people.  I am pretty modestand not a lot of
people know me or know about me, but this year I’d like to be known! 
Or I would really love to meet Ellen!
 
BRAVO TALENT MANAGEMENT   •   312 - 554 - 5122   /   847 - 428 - 4401   bravotalentmanagement.com

No comments:

Post a Comment