Monday, April 29, 2013


Name:   Anna Elizabeth Helvey (Annie Helvey)
Age:   18 (Finally!)
Hometown:   Chelsea, MI
 
- - -
How did you get discovered? 
I was discovered at an Event. I then had a photo shoot done by George Papadakis and Stefani Pappas and it was their photos that opened doors for me...thank you so much !!!!!  I am signed with NEXT MODEL MANAGEMENT MIAMI , NEXT MODEL MANAGEMENT LA  and JCF Milan for direct bookings. 
What were you doing prior to modeling?
I was a student.  I completed my Senior year of  High School this past December, graduating this June.
People would be surprised to know that I… 
I am an advanced scuba diver, a violinist and I have incredible passion for elephants. I support and have an adopted elephant from the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust!
What’s your latest obsession? 
Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream.
Your most prize possession?
I would have to say, my new Yorkie puppy, Theodora or Teddy.
Growing up, who did you look up to as your hero? 
My brother, Evan.  He is simply the best!!!
When is the last time you said “I Love You” to someone?   
My parents....they are wonderful, and I respect them so much!
Three adjectives that best describe you…  
Analytical. Generous. Loving.
Describe your personal style… 
Elegant/Classic.
Your favorite place you have traveled to? 
The Island of Bonaire.
Your favorite film?
Sleepless in Seattle.
Your favorite sport or sports figure? 
Water sports.
If there’s a destination or item you would recommend us to check out or visit about your native country/city/town what would you recommend? 
Chelsea is famous for the Jiffy Mix factory.
Your favorite song/artist?
Il Volo: 'O Sole Mio'. Also.... BeBe' Bonita Chino y Nacho ft. Jay Sean. Another great song. I booked the leading role for this music video and the video was just recently released!!
What is your wish for 2012?
That EVERYONE'S dreams come true!
Thank you very much for wanting to feature me. I will always be grateful for the Papadakis family!
* All photos courtesy of George Papadakis and Stefani Pappas.

No comments:

Post a Comment