Monday, April 29, 2013


Name: ROBBY KIPFERL
Age: 18
Hometown: Chicago,  IL
How did you get discovered?
Completely by George Papadakis and his family!
What were you doing prior to modeling?
Student at De Paul.
What is the most recent, fun commercial that you shot?
Had an awesome time on an all day into the middle of the night for a Dicks Sporting goods commercial!  The commercial will start to air this week through Fathers Day!  I am the principal football player who hugs his Dad after winning the game! 
People would be surprised to know that I…
I am an avid singer! 
What’s your latest obsession? 
Slack lining. 
Your most prize possession?
My guitar…
Growing up, who did you look up to as your hero?
My older brother Steve. 
Your favorite place you have traveled to?
Mexico.
Your favorite film?
Inception because it is a mind teaser.
Your favorite sport or sports figure?
Devon Heaster.
If there’s a destination or item you would recommend us to check out or visit about your native country/city/town what would you recommend?
Yes, Chicago’s great beaches and Millennium Park.
Your favorite song/artist?
Today it is “Roxanne” by Police because I am singing that in my band.
What were you doing prior to modeling?  
Student at DePaul University.  
 People would be surprised to know that I… 
I love to play sports, I am a gymnast, I play guitar and I love to sing.
What’s your latest obsession? 
Chipotle burrito bowls! 
Growing up, who did you look up to as your hero? 
My brother, Steve. 
When is the last time you said “I Love You” to someone?   
My Mom yesterday, and my grampa today.
Three adjectives that best describe you…  
Analytical. Generous. Loving.
Observant, Compassionate , Dedicated.
Describe your personal style… 
Conservative with a metro influence.
What is your wish for 2012?
My wish for 2012 is to have success with my music.

No comments:

Post a Comment