Monday, April 29, 2013


Name: Isaiah Ross-Walker
Age: 8 Years Old
Hometown: Holt, MI.
How did you get discovered?
People always told my Mom I was cute and she should put me on camera. I went to get my comps and actor’s headshots done by George Papadakis. So she did, and here I am! 
What were you doing prior to modeling?
I was just doing all the fun things a kid does right now.
What is your favorite thing to do after school?
Play outside with my Mom and read.
Who do you look up to as your hero?
My parents.
What do you want to be when you “grow up”?
I really don’t know yet; there are too many options.
Three adjectives that best describe you?
Athletic. Funny. Intelligent.
What is your favorite movie?
Fantastic Mr. Fox.
What is your favorite food?
Anything with cheese and pizza is just one of them!
What is the last book you read?
Jughead Double Digest and The Adventures of Tin Tin.
What is your favorite outfit?
I don’t really have one, but jeans and a t-shirt are ok.
If you could have three wishes what would they be?
  1. I would wish to be rich.
  2. I would wish to be able to teleport anywhere I wanted.
  3. I would wish to have unlimited wishes that all came true!
* All photos courtesy of George Papadakis. (www.papadakisphotography.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment